Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Tack and equipment list

I love tack and equipment for my horses...I saw a similar list on another horse blog (the900facebookpony.wordpress.com) and wanted to make my own. Plus I am thinking about doing some reviews in the future so may use this list to keep track of things I want to review.

Tack:
Saddle Speck-Dixieland gaited saddle, Frosty- Stubben 




Bridle Speck-Winner's Circle walking horse bridle, Frosty-Bartville Harness
Bits - Speck- Happy Mouth mullen kimberwick, Frosty- JP curved full cheek

Pads – Wilker's or Tokalt
Half Pad – Thinline
Breastplate Speck-Australian Stock Saddle Co. 3 point, Frosty-Perfect Sit of Sweden 3 point w/ running attachment
Girth Speck-Professional's Choice, Frosty-Lettia CoolMax
Stirrups Speck- Trail stirrups, Frosty-Compositi (pink!)

Stirrup leathersSpeck's Saddle-Dixieland trooper fenders, Frosty's saddle-Bartville Harness
Equipment:
Boots – Equi-fit T boots
Blankets – Horseware or Jeffer's Equine

Coolers – Weatherbeeta fleece
Halters – SmartPak brand with nameplates 
Grooming supplies – I have a lot of random ones but I like the Oster stuff
Clippers – I hate clipping...I have an older set of Osters for touch-ups and bridle paths
Apparel:
Helmet – Charles Owen
Breeches – Irideon, Kerrits, but prefer jeans!
Coat – Mountain Horse
Shirts – Irideon, Joules
Boots – Ariat and Mountain Horse
Gloves – I don't usually wear them but I have Heritage

No comments:

Post a Comment