Wednesday, May 18, 2016

SmartPak favorite products blog hop

What is your favorite equestrian-specific product that you use when you’re at the barn?
The barn is at my house...so I guess this would be favorite products to use at home lol! I love my Stubben saddles. I also like synthetic girths because they are super easy to clean and don't irritate my horses' skin.

What is your favorite non equestrian-specific product to use when you’re at the barn?
My Polaris 4-wheeler! Great for hauling hay bales, muck buckets, fuel cans etc. etc.

What is your horse’s favorite equestrian-specific product to wear or use?
Alfalfa hay


What was the best equestrian-related gift you were ever given, and why does it mean so much to you?
My horses were both gifts from my husband, so definitely the best equestrian (or otherwise!) gift I have received! My Stubben Siegfried was a gift from an extremely important person in my life, I think of her every time I use it.

If you had the ability to create any product or anything to make your time at the barn better, what would that be?
Robot weed-whacker and mower, so I would have more time to ride! Also a weather control device!

3 comments: