Friday, November 18, 2016

This is a cheesy post about things I am thankful for

I am married to a man who puts up with all of my shit
We live in a strange old house on a property that looked totally different 2 years ago 

It looks different because he was and is committed to making it better (and because he loves equipment and smashing things) 

 
I can enjoy this view on 2 of my very own horses

I have 2 jobs that allow me to pay for the things I need (and some of the things I want)


I have boots that are waterproof (and a coat and coveralls that are also)
 
I have 3 dogs that are sometimes not a complete pain in the ass


I got to go pheasant hunting this year
                                                
...with a gun that fits me and is smooth as silk to shoot 
                                                     
...and the most magical of bird dogs

I got to live in the south and go on the world's biggest adventure 
...and I got to come home




2 comments: