Friday, September 23, 2016

25 things you didn't know about me

Got this from L over at Viva Carlos!

I'm happiest when... I'm trail riding my horses 


.... Especially If... It's not winter





I've always wanted to... be a stay at home dog mom 





My family and I... are the funniest people I've ever met 


I was a terrible... math/algebra studen

My first job was... working at a private barn

I could probably eat cheesecake everyday

I stole.. my husband's fleecey girth

I was born on the same day as ... some other people, none of whom I have met


My all time favorite movie is... Crimson Peak!

I do a pretty mean... walk to canter depart on Frosty





I'm still mad... that I still live in Pennsyvlania

I met my SO at.. Plumstead races pleasure drive 





I always knew I wanted a .. horse

I'm not afraid to... get dirty

I make the best... cereal 

I have almost no... regrets

I always cry when.. it snows or is winter

I'm (now) a nutritionist for farm animals ...  but I think.. I should have been a cowgirl instead





I spent 9 years.. taking weekly riding lessons


I wish my folks... would go on another Switzerland adventure so I could look at the pictures and imagine eating the delicious food

At 5 I was deeply in love with... I don't remember being five but I know I had a really bad haircut and wanted to not have such a bad haircut?

I believe if everyone ...wasn't such an asshole the world would be a better place.

I can't stand.. cold weather

Whenever trashy reality TV ... is on I'll watch it.

3 comments: