Friday, November 6, 2015

Horse husband!

 Found these questions on the Jumping Percheron Blog (http://jumpingpercheron.blogspot.com) and just had to share, since John (horse husband extraordinaire) is such a huge part of my life with horses!




Real Name: John

When Not Busy Being a Horse Hubby You Will Find Him: Selling tools, hunting




Height: Taller than me

Favorite Thing to do With the Horses: Foxhunting or trails


Can be Found at Horseshows: 
Talking to the other horse husbands, being the "go-fer" for me

Least Favorite Thing About Horseshows: Waiting around



Super Power: Fixing things! Lawncare! Driving the trailer!




No Matter What Barn We Go To...: He ends up fixing something or giving someone diesel truck or horse trailer advice

Permanently in Charge of: Trailer driving!!!!!!


 
I Know He Doesn't Like it, But He Does it Anyway: Taking Frosty and I to the indoor

Best Trick: Backing up any trailer, anytime, anywhere

If He Gets an Attitude: I'm the one with the attitude problem


When He's Been Really Good: Beer.
 


I Can Always Count on Him to: Be there for me and fix all the stuff I break~!





2 comments: