Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Blog hop! Questions!

A fun blog hop from That Red Mare

Here we go!

1. Mares or Geldings? Why?
A good mare will work harder for you than any gelding.


2. Green-broke or Fully Broke?
Fully broke

3. Would you own a "hotter" breed (ie. Arabian, Trakhener, etc).
Nope, nope, and nope


4. What was your "dream horse" growing up?
Any horse!

5. What kind of bit(s) do you use and why?
Full cheek JP snaffle and bit keepers. Improved steering and my horse likes the JP curved bits.



6. Helmets or no helmets?
I always wear one.


7. Favorite horse color?
Bay roan!


8. Least favorite horse color?
Chestnut+white socks

9. Dressage or Jumping?
Trails! Duh.




10. How many years have you been riding?
20 this year


11. Spurs/whip or no spurs/whip?
Nope, horse doesn't need them

12. Your first fall?
I was like 6 and landed on my feet, so it hardly counted!

13. When was the last time you rode and what did you do?
I took John's horse foxhunting




14. Most expensive piece of tack you own?
My Dixieland western saddle


15. How old were you when you started riding?
4-6?

16. Leather or Nylon halters?
I have rope halters for home and leather for hauling, I don't turnout in halters

17. Leather or Synthetic saddles?
Leather


 18. What "grip" of reins do you like?
Softgrip rubber from Bartville Harness...THE BEST

19. English or Western?
Used to be English but I am liking western more and more!

20. Do you board your horse? Self-care/full board? Home board?
I don't board, they live at my house. This is great.



21. How many saddlepads do you have?
I have one western and probably 4-5 english

22. Slant-load trailer or straight haul?
STOCK

23. Why do you ride?
Because I am nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment