Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Cubbing begins!

It's been a while and work/getting 2nd cutting hay in has taken up a lot of my time and energy during the past few weeks. BUT cub hunting season started over labor day weekend and I have been hunting twice with Speck, he seems happy to get out and did great both times. Cubbing is usually slower going and more relaxed than the formal season (and warmer!) so it is actually one of my favorite parts of the hunting season. This year will be my first year foxhunting on public land (gamelands) whereas in the past I have always gone with hunts which utilized private land. This means I had to get my hunting license (luckily our local Wal mart has them and John went with me to explain what I needed to do).
This.
GPS track of first cubbing meet, will be interesting to use this app as the season progresses and see how things change.

No comments:

Post a Comment