Monday, August 24, 2015

Trucks, dogs, and rotational grazing

Not much going on horse-wise lately. Went riding last weekend near Holtwood, I didn't get any pictures but it was a good ride with friends and a nice work out for Speck!
This weekend I had some small farm projects to do including putting more screenings in both run-in sheds and rotating my horses to (what used to be) their favorite pasture. Our pastures are pretty much toasted so I am moving to full hay feeding -bleah-. I also worked Speck in the round pen.


Fried pasture and the round pen in the background

I also went to a semi-truck show and pull.
I think this would pull my stock trailer just fine
And hung out with the dogs.
It is rare to see them both sitting still-this lasted for about 5 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment